This unit is a high quality stand-alone tipping bucket rain gauge for use in individual paddocks and areas of your property to give high visibility into where your rainfall is actually going. Rain simply doesn’t fall at the same rate and amount in different places. Measuring rainfall at one location on your property is an indicator, but that’s about it. Get more resolution across your property, automate reading & recording and move to more informed decision making.
- Rainfall (0.2mm accuracy)
- tipping bucket construction (no need to empty a reservoir)
- Over 20km line of sight range from an SE Base Station
- 10 years battery life
- affordable price point enables the deployment of many units across your property to give significantly greater insight into actual rainfall profiles
- Real time access to your rainfall information and automatic record keeping
Set-up and Installation: Installation is simply a matter of finding a reasonably clear area and mounting the rain gauge onto a suitable pole within range of an SE Base Station. The system will self configure as you walk away.